- Introduction to who we are
- Aiming for the best results at all times
- 25 years service
What you can expect
Accident victims who have suffered a serious injury or injuries require immediate attention, in our view. After 25 years service to the people of Sheffield and elsewhere, these are the matters which we regard as most important.
We see new clients within 3 hours of receiving a telephone call. We tend to visit clients in their own home (or in hospital) because we find clients prefer this. Alternatively we welcome clients in our office if they wish to come to us.
All work on behalf of clients is carried out by a qualified Solicitor. This is not the case with every firm. From the moment we meet a client their interests are looked after by an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor.
We send out a letter of claim to the guilty party the same day we meet a new client. There is no delay. This culture of ‘immediate action’ continues throughout the ‘life’ of a claim, It leads to settlement of cases or a court hearing (where unavoidable) in the least possible time. No Client wishes his or her claim to go on a moment longer than it needs to because it is stressful.
Interest Free Loan
Accident victims having suffered a serious injury will be unable to work and often are completely without money. In most cases we help clients by making an interest free loan to them.
We can arrange treatment immediately to assist recovery. This is vital if a speedy and full recovery is to be achieved – it is free to our clients.
Information / Access
We update our clients regularly in relation to the progress of their claim. We always return calls and answer letters promptly. If you have a query, pick up the phone and speak to us anytime. We are always available. Regular contact keeps the stress level down!
Our aim is to win compensation for our clients in the quickest time possible but always at a level consistent with the “going rate”! That is to say the amount a court would award if the case went to court.
Most cases result in an out of Court settlement, compensation being agreed between the parties. If agreement cannot be reached then a court decides the appropriate level of compensation for injury and financial loss. We strive to reach out of court settlements because we understand that a court hearing can be stressful for clients.
Our obligation to you, the Client, is to gain the maximum compensation in the shortest time possible, with as little stress as possible. In short to provide a “Rolls Royce” service FREE OF CHARGE.
- The service to you will be free, with a guarantee that you will receive 100% of your compensation
- You will be dealt with by a Solicitor from the Serious Injury Team throughout the life of your case.
- We will give you an interest free loan of up to £2500, if required*
- We will arrange an immediate needs assessment to be carried out by a rehabilitation company
- We will, at the earliest opportunity, secure an interim payment for you
- You will be seen ‘face to face’ throughout your claim
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Dealing With An Accident At Work – Start Of The Claim
- Dealing With An Accident At Work – End Of The Claim