Make a Recommendation
What you can do:
• Recommend a client to us
• Ask a client to contact us direct
• Receive £250 as a thank you
What you can’t do:
• Provide us with the client's contact details
• Ask us to contact the client
• Provide us with client's details in return for payment
The payment of a referral fee to a referrer in return for the contact details of an injured person is not allowed. Payment of a recommendation fee does not contravene sections 56-60 of the Legal Aid Sentencing And Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LAPSO) and complies with the guidance provided by the Solicitors Regulation Authority dated 25.3.13.
This agreement complies with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 – Chapter 6 – introductions to third parties and Chapter 9 – Fee sharing and referrals. The new client will be told in writing that we shall make a payment to you for the recommendation. The payment will be made on receipt of a signed Conditional Fee Agreement.